Friday, September 27, 2013

15 weeks preggo


How far along? - 15 weeks 

Total weight gain: - up 5 pounds pre-pregnancy (I think it is all in my belly) 
Maternity clothes? - YES! Loving the maternity jeans and loose, flowy tops - really popped this week. As one co-worker said, "You are REALLY pregnant this week." 
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: Interesting sleeping situation - have 2 body pillows, three pillows to prop my feet up, and a pregnancy pillow for in-between my legs...and still not sleeping soundly through the night....GRRR - not complaining just want to get this figured out
Best moment this week: thinking I might have felt little flutters that could be movement but I am not entirely sure.
Food cravings:  Apple pie 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Felt good - really good for the first time in awhile! 
Gender: I think boy (based on how I am carrying and my dreams) 
Symptoms: TIRED!! Still going to bed at like 9 pm
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: 16 week appointment on Monday and making our gender ultrasound appointment

Belly popped at 15 weeks! 



                                                             Yikes! That's a baby in there
         Just to prove that all the weight gain is in my belly, here is a shot from the back...normal looking...

 And, here is one from the front....I almost don't look pregnant here.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from the bump. Love following other pregos. March mom here too! Your bump is adorable. Are you doing an elective ultrasound for gender or just at your doctors office? Good luck!
    -Avigail (www.lifescravin.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you found my blog. I admit I looked at yours too...made me quite hungry! haha I am just having an ultrasound during my anatomy scan at 20 weeks (in 4 weeks!) I wish I could elect to find out gender but they did not give me that option. It might be one but I am pretty sure it would cost lots of moolah. I am quite jealous that you had yours. By the way, did you find out boy or girl? I personally think I am having a boy...but we will see.

      Delete