Friday, September 27, 2013

9 weeks preggo


How far along? - 9 weeks 

Total weight gain: - I felt better this week - maybe gained a pound.
Maternity clothes? - not at that point
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: good sleep in the 9th week 
Best moment this week: Telling my mom, sisters, and grandparents we were pregnant. We arrive in Maine late at night and asked them to stay up and wait for us.  Then, we gave my mom and my grandmother cards that had pictures from our 8 week ultrasound in them. My grandmother cried. My mom said, "I knew it!" My oldest sister said, "You're already getting big!"  
Another great moment was when my grandmother told the entire church congregation that we were expecting. She cried again : )
Food cravings:  lobster - I was in Maine after all
Anything making you queasy or sick: the only thing that made me sick that week was not getting enough sleep and not drinking enough water 
Gender: Mom and Nana did the needle test. It was hard to tell but they are pretty sure it said girl. 
Symptoms: just really tired that week 
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: 10th week in Ogunquit with other side of my family 






No comments:

Post a Comment