Friday, September 27, 2013

7 weeks preggo


How far along? - 7 weeks 

Total weight gain: - I actually lost a significant amount of weight (like 3-4 pounds) since I wasn't eating anything
Maternity clothes? - not at that point
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: I was able to sleep soundly at this point though I would wake up to pee at like 5 am
Best moment this week: Telling my best friend and talking on the phone with my mom. During the conversation she said, "You sound really happy. Are you pregnant?" I said no because I had to at that time. I wanted to tell her in person so badly and knew I would need to wait three more weeks to do that. 
Food cravings:  wasn't eating much; spent lots of time wanting to throw up but only dry heaving (Trust me -not pleasant experience) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING but gatorade and ginger ale
Gender: no idea 
Symptoms: all day nausea, fatigue, frequent peeing, and sore ta-tas, started to get tired 
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: telling my family in person on vacation 

I thought I had a bump in this picture...haha! hilarious now : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment