Friday, September 27, 2013

6 weeks preggo

How far along? - 6 weeks 

Total weight gain: - I actually lost a significant amount of weight (like 3-4 pounds) since I wasn't eating anything 
Maternity clothes? - not at that point
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: I was able to sleep soundly at this point though I would wake up to pee at like 5 am
Best moment this week: There were two - First, I had my dating ultrasound and first appointment where we found out I was about 6 weeks along and due in March. I got to see the tiny flicker of a heartbeat for the first time. Second, We traveled home to Pittsburgh to reveal our news to my in-laws. We told them by writing birthday cards for them that said "Happy Birthday Grandpa" and "Happy Birthday Grandma" but they didn't catch on until we gave them each a story book that had the ultrasound picture taped to it with a cute message about "reading that book to the baby in March 2014."  Then, they both exclaimed in excitement.  
Food cravings:  cheese and crackers was the only thing that didn't make me want to puke 
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING - smells, food, not drinking water, drinking water, the sight of bananas (had a bad experience early on), and riding in the car. 
Gender: no idea 
Symptoms: all day nausea, fatigue, frequent peeing, and sore ta-tas 
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: getting out of first trimester (had about 6 weeks to go at that point) 

6 week belly picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment