Friday, September 27, 2013

12 weeks preggo


How far along? - 12 weeks 

Total weight gain: - not sure
Maternity clothes? - not at that point but I did get a belly band to wear with my pants 
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: was still sleeping okay 
Best moment this week: Started work - teaching this week. Told some of my co-workers but was still able to hide it a little bit   
Food cravings:  smoothies 
Anything making you queasy or sick: was quite sick this week; can't remember what made me feel worst though - I think it was a little bit of everything 
Gender: Old wive's tales said boy 
Symptoms: all day nausea and extreme fatigue (asleep by 7 pm each night), could feel things starting to stretch out in my belly
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: 2nd trimester - Honeymoon period or so they say...I just wanted to feel normal again. 

                                          Starting to show...

No comments:

Post a Comment