Friday, September 27, 2013

13 weeks preggo


How far along? - 13 weeks - officially 2nd trimester! 

Total weight gain: - Lost a little this week as I was sick again -GRRR 
Maternity clothes? - YES! And, what a relief it was - most comfortable clothing ever. Thankfully a coworker gave me some hand-me-downs. I have never been so excited! (Well maybe I have...) 
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: Sleeping was hard because if I laid down, I felt like throwing up (and did a couple times) 
Best moment this week: Telling my students and seeing their reactions. As soon as I told them, the suggestions for names started and the questions about boy vs. girl came my way. I think they were as excited as we are. 
Food cravings:  nope - I had a bad week that involved escaping to the CVS to be sick in private (instead of in my classroom) and I wasn't able to keep very many meals down this week. (YUCK!) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: EVERYTHING - smells of food cooking; eggs; dog smells; being on my feet all day
Gender: according to my students, I am going to have a girl 
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting (for first time), exhaustion, back pain, things starting to stretch out; and I feel like I "popped" this week 
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: Big Internet Reveal...See pics below 

                                      Belly popped! 







No comments:

Post a Comment