Friday, September 27, 2013

14 weeks preggo


How far along? - 14 weeks 

Total weight gain: - Up by 4 pounds pre-pregnancy 
Maternity clothes? - yes; wore a legit maternity dress to Back-to-School Parent night; had to buy maternity bras this week too
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: All I wanted to do was sleep but it is getting harder and harder. I am a back sleeper and I have to get used to switching from one side to the other. I also have had leg cramps at night
Best moment this week: This was actually last week but having my in-laws visit was the highlight of the month! - My Father-in-law fixed a bunch of stuff in our house and my mother-in-law went with me to an antique barn sale where we found the cutest child's rocking chair painted robin's egg blue- inspiration for the nursery! 
Food cravings:  APPLES - red delicious, the crunchier the better.  And, nachos! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Felt good for 6/7 days of the week! 
Gender: everyone else thinks girl (including husband) but I think boy 
Symptoms: some nausea, frequent urination, trouble sleeping; headaches; leg cramps 
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: finding out if it's a boy or a girl - still 6 weeks to go...




No comments:

Post a Comment