Friday, September 27, 2013

11 weeks preggo


How far along? - 11 weeks 

Total weight gain: - 1-2 pounds perhaps (was 124 at OB appointment) 
Maternity clothes? - not at that point
Stretch marks? - nope
Sleep: Husband bought me a body pillow this week - MIRACULOUS : ) 
Best moment this week: There were two - I told my boss about my pregnancy and he was very excited and very willing to help me out with maternity leave and finding a sub replacement. Second, we had our NT scan this week. Not only was everything okay according to the tech, we also got to see the baby kicking and squirming around. It was INCREDIBLE
Food cravings:  chocolate milkshakes 
Anything making you queasy or sick: smell of meat cooking and anytime I tried to go the Amish market...weird 
Gender: when I saw the NT scan, I don't know why but I felt like it was a boy
Symptoms: nausea (back with a vengeance especially on our in-service day); tired; back pain 
Belly button in or out: in 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: telling the world our news - so close!  (Husband started telling people this week anyway) 




No comments:

Post a Comment