Sunday, February 23, 2014

36 weeks preggo

How far along? - 36 weeks - A MONTH TO GO - EEK! 
Total weight gain: -I didn't gain any weight when I went to the OB on Tuesday. Guess that puts me at 25 lbs gained total. 
Maternity clothes? - I hate maternity clothes - the pants are starting to fall down and the shirts don't always cover the bump anymore…bring on the dresses and leggings. 
Stretch marks? - I don't think so...
Sleep: As my husband said while I was rolling over the other night "You might be able to get to that other side before the week is over."  That means it is increasingly harder to move around. 
Best moment this week: Not that exciting of a week but I can tell you my least favorite moment this week - Wednesday, I was walking back from assembly with the kids and literally almost passed out.   I got that clammy, fuzzy feeling and starting wobbling.  I burst into my upper school head's office and told him I needed someone to take my class and I needed to go sit down.  Then, about an hour later, it passed.  I read up on this - totally normal. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope although I did feel a little nauseous when I almost fainted 
Gender: Boy!  We cannot wait to meet you, buddy : ) 
Symptoms: Still have pain late at night (I'm thinking it's round ligament pain); developed a yeast infection so have to take antibiotics; they did check my cervix at my last appointment - I was fully closed and not effaced at all. Trust me, I was happy about this. 
Belly button in or out: I guess it's still in but I really don't like looking at my belly button. It's weird looking 
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Looking forward to: March - after next week, we will be in March which means the birth month (hopefully) of this little guy. 

Some of these pics are actually from last weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment