Saturday, February 8, 2014

33 weeks preggo

How far along? - 33 weeks 
Total weight gain: -I am at about 145 now so I gained the expected amount since last time. The OB (Dr. this time) said I'm doing great. He thinks I will likely gain about 30-35 pounds total this pregnancy which I am okay with. Let's just hope he's right. 
Maternity clothes? - Yes and I'm loving t-shirts and jeans lately. I don't really have the energy to dress up in cute stuff anymore…although I try for school at least 
Stretch marks? - No - just very veiny...
Sleep: I am surprisingly sleeping better now than I did in my second trimester. Maybe my body got used to this situation. 
Best moment this week: Probably our birthing class. I had been dreading it because it was an all day affair (8:30-4:30) but our instructor was very entertaining and I feel like I learned so much. It actually made me excited to go through the birthing process (and it made me give a second thought to maybe having a natural birth). We'll see what tune I'm singing when the time comes though ; )  Oh, and my advisory kids threw me a surprise baby shower!! That was really fun and sweet of them…the cake with the owls on it in the pictures is from that shower. So, technically I got 3 baby showers…WOW - I am lucky. 
Food cravings:  ice-cream - although I don't know if that is a craving. I always want ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy - lots of boys this time of year. At our birthing class, I'd say it was 75% boys. Hmm…what's in the water in the summer? 
Symptoms: same old, same old - peeing a lot, uncomfortable, boobs hurting, heartburn, movement, some contractions - maybe? 
Belly button in or out: I guess it's in but it is basically flat
Wedding rings on or off: off -  no reason…just lazy 
Looking forward to: 34 weeks - because that means 6 weeks to go; getting all my sub plans done, comments written, and the rest of baby boy''s nursery done…then we'll be in the home stretch. 


 










No comments:

Post a Comment