Sunday, February 16, 2014

35 weeks preggo

How far along? - 35 weeks - only 5 or so to go 
Total weight gain: -Not too sure - but at OB appointment this week the midwife said my weight looks good - on track to gain about 35 pounds total
Maternity clothes? - I actually went through my closet and got rid of all my MATERNITY clothes that don't fit anymore. Shirts are really challenging because they have to be long enough to cover the belly. 
Stretch marks? - I don't think so...
Sleep: I sleep pretty well but shifting in bed is getting more and more uncomfortable
Best moment this week: Last date night with husband before baby comes - We went to an amazing French restaurant and really "lived" it up.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy - getting so excited! 
Symptoms: late night pain - cannot get comfortable on our couch anymore - Braxton Hicks 
Belly button in or out: I guess it's still in but I really don't like looking at my belly button. It's weird looking 
Wedding rings on or off: on 
Looking forward to: final preparations which are already taking place - going next weekend to purchase the last of our baby stuff; my comments and grades are almost done; the long-term sub is hired and ready; Still need to clean carpets, make freezer meals, find daycare, and just finish up details in the nursery 

Oh yeah, one side note - my very generous workplace gifted us with our carseat so we will be working on installing that in the next few weeks.  And, I packed the hospital bag this week - weird!  

A few pics: 


No comments:

Post a Comment