Saturday, February 8, 2014

34 weeks preggo

How far along? - 34 weeks - only 6 or so to go 
Total weight gain: -I got on scale this week at home - 148 (going up, up, up) The baby feels like he magically grew overnight too. 
Maternity clothes? - Oh yeah, I'm loving the long sweaters and I'm down to about three pairs of pants that still work….home stretch? 
Stretch marks? - I don't think so...
Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty well and it's a good thing because I am ALWAYS tired
Best moment this week: Two - first going to Salisbury with my husband to finish up stuff at Baby's R' Us and getting a killer deal on diapers.  Second- finding out they FINALLY hired a long-term sub for me : ) 
Food cravings:  ice cream - strawberry this time 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy - a big boy at that…I think he is in my pelvis too cause sometimes when he moves it feels like my hips are going to break in two
Symptoms: just lots of pain; Braxton Hicks, and heartburn - It's just all of a sudden very difficult to move around... 
Belly button in or out: I don't even look at my belly button anymore. I think it's on its way out but I can't tell 
Wedding rings on or off: They are still falling off - knock on wood -no swelling here 
Looking forward to: everything - meeting this little guy, getting the house prepared, finishing up the nursery, Spring Break at school, finishing up comments and grades (because it will really feel like it's time then!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment