Saturday, February 8, 2014

32 weeks preggo

How far along? - 32 weeks 
Total weight gain: -Pretty sure I am holding steady even though the belly is feeling huge! 
Maternity clothes? - Yes but my favorite piece to wear right now is this leather jacket that I got on sale at Kohl's. It's not maternity.  I also was able to find a non-maternity dress for my work baby shower this week so that was exciting
Stretch marks? - I don't think so - using that cocoa butter like it's my job
Sleep: Sleep has been good lately. It's just scary when I have to turn from one side to the other. 
Best moment this week: My co-workers threw me a beautiful baby shower. It was so much fun. My in-laws were also here 
Food cravings:  after the baby shower, I wanted the chicken salad we had there again and again.  And, kiwis…
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy - a very active one at that 
Symptoms: RLP, back pain when I sit for too long, heartburn like crazy, oh and peeing ALL THE TIME. 
Belly button in or out: what belly button??
Wedding rings on or off: They are still falling off 
Looking forward to: my next appointment, our birthing class, going to Baby's R Us for last minute essentials, and just being in the last month of pregnancy when Feb. rolls around. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment