Thursday, March 13, 2014

37 weeks preggo

How far along? - 37 weeks - 3 to go...
Total weight gain: -Gained about 2 pounds this week (up to 151). Started at 124. You do the math
Maternity clothes? - I seriously don't know how much longer I will be able to hold out…nothing fits!! 
Stretch marks? - I don't think so...
Sleep: Still sleeping okay although some Braxton Hicks keep me awake.  
Best moment this week: Met with my long-term sub and he shadowed me for two days this week. Everything went really well. I feel great leaving the kids in his hands. This is getting real. Also, Clint and I did our last minute shopping- got a stroller, high chair, and some last minute odds and ends 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No 
Gender: Boy!  We cannot wait to meet you, buddy : ) 
Symptoms: Just Braxton Hicks…although they might be early labor pains now. Still no change in cervix. Just feeling very heavy 
Belly button in or out: Neither. It's flat or nonexistent 
Wedding rings on or off: off 
Looking forward to: his birth! (Well, minus the pain part) 

Some 37 week pics (Some 36 week too) 











No comments:

Post a Comment