Monday, December 30, 2013

29 weeks preggo - Dec. 30-Jan. 6

How far along? - 29 weeks 
Total weight gain: -Will let you know after tomorrow's appointment. I am anticipating getting another lecture but I am pretty convinced this guy is going to be a big boy! 
Maternity clothes? - Yep, thinking about going through my closet to get rid of the stuff that no longer fits and yes, I am talking maternity stuff that no longer fits.  Oh yeah, I am down to about four bras that fit comfortably. I have already bought new bras three times this pregnancy! 
Stretch marks? - Around my belly button which is looking weirder and weirder each day
Sleep: This is getting really awful for me. I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason and I am tossing and turning constantly but I really do love being pregnant! 
Best moment this week: Seeing some part of this baby poking out of my belly during my bath…I think it might have been his little bum..weird but very cool! 
Food cravings:  none that are too bad but I am hungry ALL THE TIME.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy who is starting to have a really cute nursery! (Crib is up, dresser in, room painted, all the gifts put away and sorted…just need to get a changing pad, a mattress for the crib, and some artwork and storage for the room. It is starting to get real
Symptoms: Oh the BACK PAIN!  I seriously had no idea it would be like this.  Sometimes, I just want to cut off my back. It is worth it though….all that stretching and growing is taking a toll on little ole me. 
Belly button in or out: let's talk belly buttons….Mine is completely flat, bruised, and sore to the touch. I think little one likes to hang out right below it too because my stomach is often lopsided to the left of my belly button. I am starting to look like a torpedo. 
Wedding rings on or off: On, but loose…no swelling yet. 
Looking forward to: January, February, and March - HOLY CRAP!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment