Monday, December 30, 2013

25-26 weeks preggo - Dec. 2-16, 2013

How far along? - 26 weeks
Total weight gain: - A LOT! Really "popped" as you will see in pics below. 
Maternity clothes? - Living in them. Keep buying more and more.  Got a pair of really comfy leggings this week. 
Stretch marks? - Maybe? But they are on my breasts not my belly? I could be wrong.
Sleep: As predicted, sleeping is not easy anymore. Tossing and turning quite a lot. Feeling very heavy
Best moment this week: Actually partying with my husband until about 12 am…record for us even when I am not pregnant
Food cravings:  cranberry juice and all the cookies that students/teachers have started to bring in
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy. I'm excited to get started on his nursery-we decided to do a woodland creatures theme.  
Symptoms: lots of movement, tired again, and my hair is starting to look fuller and healthier…oh yeah my belly is shrinking or growing, depending on the day
Belly button in or out: well, it's disappearing…and my husband loves to tease me about it. 
Wedding rings on or off: on
Looking forward to: spending time with my mom and sister who are here visiting from Maine for the next two weeks before we travel to PA for my baby shower and the holidays; getting nursery ready for little one's arrival; oh and the start of the third trimester. 



 The rest of these are holiday decor pics…we got our Christmas tree and I went a little nuts decorating.







No comments:

Post a Comment