Monday, December 30, 2013

21 weeks -Nov.4-11, 2013

How far along? - 21 weeks 
Total weight gain: - Starting to get real….broke the 130 range. It's all downhill from here. 
Maternity clothes? - A mix of maternity and non-maternity but I am loving leggings. I never thought I would say that! 
Stretch marks? - No.  Just an expanding belly…so they are probably coming soon.
Sleep: Not bad. Need to use two body pillows and two pillows for my head but I can still sleep through the night and I don't have to wake up to pee (yet). 
Best moment this week: Going to Waterfowl festival with my husband, eating crab soup in a bread bowl…yes this was truly a highlight of my week! 
Food cravings:  none of note 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. I finally feel like myself again. 
Gender: It's a boy! So, why is he making my face break out!? haha
Symptoms: more movement…and not just flutters, getting tired more often, a little tightness and stretching in my abdomen
Belly button in or out: In and no line nigra yet either
Wedding rings on or off: On..but loose? 
Looking forward to: spending the weekend with my husband on an adventure in Philadelphia. Might be one of our last trips as just the two of us without a schedule. 

Pics...
Just wanted to point out…this dress is NOT maternity…it does me no favors.
Still don't look pregnant from the front
But, it's a different story from the side.
 We got new countertops this week!!
It looks so much better.

 I had to sneak this one in…isn't he adorable? I think he is giving his opinion on the upcoming arrival.
 At the waterfowl festival in Easton
 Wow! Check out that belly.

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment