Monday, December 30, 2013

28 weeks - Dec. 23-29, 2013

How far along? - 28 weeks 
Total weight gain: - Weighed myself at in-laws…was still at same weight as I was at last appointment…praying that holds true for next appointment (Dec. 31st)
Maternity clothes? - Yep…some of my maternity clothes no longer fit : ( 
Stretch marks? - I think so.
Sleep: Bad sleep…lots of pain in my hip and legs…have to constantly switch from one side to the other
Best moment this week: Finding out I don't have gestational diabetes…I just cannot handle blood draws! Also - christmas and thinking about how the holidays are going to change so much next year
Food cravings:  coffee…well that one is problematic…and beer…again, problems! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: just eating too much which I did a lot of this week! 
Gender: Boy…and I think we have settled on a FULL NAME! 
Symptoms: crazy karate kicks…earthquakes in my belly
Belly button in or out: what belly button? 
Wedding rings on or off: on when I remember to wear them
Looking forward to: the new year and more nursery planning when we get home


No comments:

Post a Comment