Monday, January 20, 2014

30 weeks preggo

How far along? - 30 weeks 
Total weight gain: -actually stalled for a little bit (I'm not complaining) 
Maternity clothes? - mixing it up with some non-maternity stuff (jackets, scarves, etc).  And for the record, I can still wear my pre-pregnancy sweat pants and workout clothes. The biggest issue I have is covering the bottom of my bump. 
Stretch marks? - Not that I can tell but I'm not even sure what I am looking for
Sleep: It is harder to roll over and switch positions but I am mostly sleeping through the night and I think that is an accomplishment for being almost 8 months. 
Best moment this week:Husband setting up the crib. It's getting real! 
Food cravings:  still hungry ALL THE TIME
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Boy (although I had a dream/nightmare it was a girl…hehe) 
Symptoms: same old same old - back pain, peeing constantly, etc.
Belly button in or out: I don't have one : ) 
Wedding rings on or off: Not wearing them because they keep falling off
Looking forward to:  hitting the 8 month mark in two weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment