Tuesday, October 22, 2013

18 weeks preggo

How far along? - 18 weeks 
Total weight gain: - I refuse to find out....will have to wait til doctor's visit on Monday of next week. 
Maternity clothes? - I love dresses and would wear them everyday if I could. I actually wore a few of my pre-pregnancy dresses this week. That is always exciting. I haven't tried any pants with the belly band...I should just for fun
Stretch marks? - No.  And, I don't have that weird linea nigra thing yet either...not sure what that means.

Sleep: Good sleep this week...probably because I was exhausted from those parent teacher conferences ; )  
Best moment this week: Having a few of the parents tell me I look cute pregnant and to enjoy every moment.  One even said I am not that big. HA!  
Food cravings:  sweets -  This baby needs to make up his/her mind. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: a few moments of queasiness, mostly in the mornings but nothing I can't handle.
Gender: Now, I'm thinking girl...probably because my face is an absolute horror fest right now - SO BROKEN OUT I want to cry. 
Symptoms: Movement all the time, acne like crazy, back pain, the usual...
Belly button in or out: we're still in
Wedding rings on or off: well, I keep forgetting to wear them so I guess off. 
Looking forward to: finding out what the little bambino is....6 days from today hopefully. I just hope he/she is healthy and has all his/her parts.  

Side note: I will thoroughly enjoy not having to write he/she and his/her hopefully in the near future.  

Here's some pictures from the week. 









No comments:

Post a Comment